Becoming a Westfield Riding Club member is easy. All you need to do is complete a membership form and pay your annual dues. You can complete the form and pay your dues online or you can download and print a form, then mail it to the club with a check for your dues. Links to the online and downloadable forms can be found below. (Current members: You can use this form to renew your membership too!)
We will add you to our roster and keep you up-to-date on upcoming clinics, shows, trail rides, and other activities. You’ll be connected with a great group of people who share your interest in horses and who are loads of fun!
The club has three types of membership so you can choose the one that’s best for you:
- Junior (any one person under 18 years of age) — $10.00
- Individual (any one person over 18 years of age) — $20.00
- Family (parent(s) and their children under 18 years of age) — $30.00
- Trail (trail rides only)— $15.00
Links to Membership Forms:
- Join online today (click here to go to the form)
- Download and print a membership form (mail it to the club)
If you have any questions about membership, please contact us!